Information Literacy Resources
Hello, and welcome to the Information Literacy Resources for Faculty page! This is the central location from which you can get information about what information literacy is, why it's useful and how you can integrate it into your course curriculum.
Here, you can:
- Get overview information about Springfield College's information literacy program.
- Browse a list of information literacy topics that faculty and librarians can share with students.
- Find and use informational literacy exercises developed by faculty and librarians here at Springfield College.
- Get in touch with your library liaison.
- View and share tutorials created to help you and your students use Babson Library's resources.
- Get information about assessment of information literacy.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with either myself or your library liaison if you have any questions!